1. Could I get an estimate/quote for my project?
Yes. Please use the “Contact Us” page to send us a description of your project and we’ll be happy to provide you with an estimate (within 48-72 hours, on average).
2. Do you have a showroom I could visit?
In order to better serve our clients, we are currently in the process of creating a brand new, expanded showroom. While we work on launching this new space, we welcome clients to review our work on our website or drop by our manufacturing facility for an up close look at our production process.
3. Could you work with my designer?
We will be happy to collaborate with your designer in creating the right custom product for your home. Ask us for a referral to an expert designer, should you need one.
4. I would like to assemble and install my new cabinets myself, could accommodate me?
Yes we can. Please visit the Do-It-Yourself page for more information.
5. How long does it take for my cabinets to be manufactured?
Depending on the complexity of your project. It could take anywhere from a week to over month to complete your order. Please send us a message on the “Contact Us” page or call us for a more accurate estimate.
6. Do you offer special pricing for contractors and commercial customers?
Yes. Please visit our “Commercial” page for more details and get in touch to receive a more detailed estimate.
7. Which areas do you serve?
We primarily serve the Greater Montreal Area including Laval, West Island, South Shore, and North Shore. However, we’ve worked with clients all over North America. Please get in touch with us for more details.